Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Dear assholes...

...please don't blow me up. I don't support this war or the idiot in charge of it. I want my friends and countrymen to come home safe and sound and stop bombing you, but it's not up to me. I don't want you dead, whatever you think of me. Just stay in your little dust bowl praying to a savior and deity who never was and never will be, and don't blow up my nice city. Thank you!

Now, to our idiotic government. These guys obviously don't play by any rules, so why should we? I think it's time the CIA opened up its cache of ninja assassins and turned them loose on those who would blow themselves up for the greater good of Allah. Ninjas are the answer, as always. If we don't take the reins off our do-gooders, we'll keep losing.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Seriously, when we kill a few of them and they kill a few of us, nothing gets accomplished! They don't achieve their cause and we don't acheive ours.

All we're left with is a bunch of murdered innocents and their grieving families.

Yeah, real productive. And these are the world's leaders?!