Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Ladies 75, me 0

Congrats ladies, you're breaking my will slowly but surely, making it abundantly clear you simply aren't interested in my unique assortment of goodies. You're missing out, tho.

I have a new theory that I'm testing currently. It's that girls want a guy who is taller and/or bigger than them. Believe it or not, I found someone smaller/skinnier than me, who happens to be named Alison (not sure if it's 1 L or 2 at the moment), and she walked four extra blocks to another subway station with me just to keep chatting. Things look positive there.

There might be something else with someone else in the works, but it's very preliminary at the moment, so I don't want to say too much. I will say this, tho: we met each other's eyes (i.e., caught one another looking) at least 50 times today. I'm not exaggerating, either. I don't even know her name, but she looks a bit like Rachel Weisz, and that's certainly a good thing in my book.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Woohoo! Email me the details. Right now. Seriously, skip work and fill me in. :)