Tuesday, April 26, 2005

And So It Goes...

So I was holding out hope that this one remaining girl at work just might be available. I got transferred to her department today to start learning her job (as a helper, not a replacement), and she was quite delightful. Same sarcastic sense of humor, same messy-but-organized living strategy, same couch-potato, homebody mentality...and she's GAW-GEOUS. So things are going swimmingly, and I ask about roommates (everybody here has them; it's the only way to afford it), and she lives with her boyfriend. *sigh* There are no decent single women in this city. I give up.

Well, I got zombies to go ventilate in Judge Dredd, the surprise game of the year. I'm addicted to it.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Sorry about the girl at work. I have no idea where to go to meet single people. If I were single right now, I'd be clueless. No bars for me, so what else is there besides match.com?