Tuesday, April 12, 2005

T-Shirts!

I had an idea for a shirt or two today. It would read, in big bold letters across the top:

VIOLENCE

Then below it, there could be any number of punchlines, like:

-Over 300 billion served
-Solving problems and disagreements since...forever
-est. 6,000,000,000 B.C.
-the easiest way to end a marriage

I could also do shirts like:

SUICIDE
-the only REAL problem solver
-it makes them all go away
-just try it. if you don't like it....too bad.
-it won't get you into heaven, but it will get you out of this shithole
-there are worse ways to go
-the easiest way to end a marriage

or

GENOCIDE
-making the world more like you
-we must have missed you
-national pastime of...well, everybody at one time or another
-are you Jewish?
-let's all be the same!
-because diversity sucks
-the easiest way to end a marriage

or

FRATRICIDE
-be the only child
-get twice as many present this Christmas

And if you don't leave comments on my blog, I will hunt you down and kill you. You know who you are, and more importantly, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Oh, and go read Maddox, Utah's funniest asshole.

1 comment:

the crazy lil diva herself said...

Hey, I was just checking out random blogs...this is pretty funny. I really liked Suicide: just try it. if you don't like it...too bad. Had me crackin' up!