Thursday, July 21, 2005

What is shaking.

Jim brings up a good point (see "comments" on last post). I DIDN'T have time to do this until this week. See, I quit my job cuz they weren't going to pay me enough to survive here. Never fear, since ShackNews.com may be stepping up to gimme green for doing something I enjoy.

Also, all those blurbs below are from the SAME chat. If you check the post times, I did them in real time as me and Mike (aka, Teh Michael) fired salvo after salvo at one another into the wee hours. So it's true that I didn't have time. But now I do. Who knows for how much longer, tho.

Anyway, I was just in the shower and thought of a good title for a documentary on hate crimes against gays: Blood, Sweat, and Queers. Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week!

1 comment:

jim miller said...

sometimes in life, it's all or nothing. so, i suppose it's the same with you...with me...with all of us.

http://music.yahoo.com/track/17920464 is a link to a song that is perfect...it's the revolting cocks singing "beers, steers, and queers". i enjoy it and highly recommend you give it a listen.

"c'mon, boy. drop them pants. we're gonna make you squeal like a pig. [fellas making the sound of a pig squeal...]"