Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hurt so good

First off, happy Day After the 64th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor.

Second....off, the roomies are watching The Apprentice, and while Rebecca is certainly hot on her own, there is something appealing to me about a girl on crutches.

Now, don't get me wrong; I'm not into beating women or something. I had a crush on a blind girl once. I like the idea of vulnerability, of really being able to help out someone without "taking care" of them, since some people are really offended by the idea of being taken care of. That boggles my mind, but whatever. Some people act too tough, like they don't need anyone, and don't like that. That flint-hard exterior has to crumble sooner or later.

So I fall for girls with evident weaknesses, but who also possess the strength to cope and manage and still be happy.

No comments: