Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Those crazy brits

It seems that my interest in Nat has slipped a bit, likely to be reinvigorated whenever V for Vendetta reaches these shores. Lately I've been all about the British lasses. If it's not Keira Knightley, it's Rachel Weisz. And now I have to throw Keeley Hazell into the mix. I'd really be completely satisfied with any one of them, but the view from afar is all a man can expect, I suppose.

In other news, I'm doing an experiment in NHL 2K3. I had two-line passes and offsides turned off for a few games, and the scores got ridiculous (a lot like the current NHL that got rid of the two-line pass violation). Now they're back on, and I predict scores will fall. So far, so good; a little over halfway thru the second period and it's only 3-1, SJ vs. Dallas. That's a far cry from the 12-3 blowout SJ had vs. Philly last game.

Film at eleven....

No comments: