Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Empathy feels weird....and a little drafty

Item #4581 filed under "Things You Don't Really Want To Know." I shaved. No, not my face. The OTHER place. It feels weird, and a little drafty.

So WHY did I do this? First of all, it's funny to me that I even bothered to think up a reason why since some guys do this all the time, and many women shave their pubic region bare on a regular basis. It's par for the course for them (and ladies, we love you for it). But it never really occurred to me to do such a thing to myself. Nobody ever asked me to, and putting sharp objects down there never struck me as a particularly good idea.

But I did it anyway, in part just to see what it was like, and in part to understand better what you ladies have to deal with on a regular basis. I may have cheated by using electric clippers, but again, I have concerns about sharp objects down there. It ain't completely bald, but it's a lot less than it was.

The weirdest part is what it looks like now. It's so different, kinda reminds me of what it was like to be 12 again. I'm not sure that's ground I wanted/needed to re-cover, but there it is.

So, it's itchy, and cooler than usual, but I feel like more of a man (or something) for having braved this new, less hairy world. Now I just have to make it NOT look like a bald spot compared to the rest of my hairiness.

By the way, ladies...do you LIKE it when your guy shaves? Does he? Has he ever? Or do you like the way the grass tickles your ass? Lemme know. Science needs answers like these.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm tired so I'll have to read your post more thoroughly when I'm awake. BUT I do want to say that several months ago I got the sudden urge to shave my "downstairs" and ever since then, I've made it a point to always keep that place clean.

Why?

I'm not totally sure. I don't do it for Jason, although his reaction to the first time I did it was priceless. I do it for myself because I'm clean and I like the feeling. Except for the mane on my head, I like to be completely hairless. It's a nice feeling, I look better in my panties, and it's much more hygienic during my period.

Personally, I think it's great if you shave down there. Sweat clings to hair, so too much hair can make it really smelly down there. Maybe it's "like persons like persons", but I personally appreciate a well groomed man.

Lord Boinkingham said...

Duly noted. Any other readers care to chime in?