Sunday, January 22, 2006

Resume transmission

Stuff still sucks around here, with waaay too much drama and embellishment, but fuck that noise. I'm looking past it. It's a tired subject. And besides, if we don't figure something out in the next week or so, I'm just gonna go back to NYC and be done with it. *washes hands*

SO, let's talk about something a little happier, no? Like, for instance, the fact that one week ago right now, I was snoozing away after a rough night of drinking strawberry vodka and ogling more bare breasts in one night than I've seen in the rest of my life combined. Yes folks, my titty bar cherry has been broken, thanks in large part to one of my freelance jobs. We had our staff party there, so pretty much everything was free. Well, except the lap dances. You know I'm not one to indulge (HA!), so I only had two. And they allowed us to touch, discretely of course. And I saw Czech chick make out with one of the girls on stage. It was the awesomest. Rolled in the jizzoint around 9pm, didn't get home until 5:30am, and oh the memories of mammaries....hell of a night.

In other news, here are some facts cleverly disguised as opinions:
  • Shaun of the Dead and Club Dread are two of the best, funniest scary movies you're likely to ever see.
  • Metroid Prime (GameCube) is really damn good (I know I'm 3 years behind on this discovery). I'd put it up there with the likes of Half-Life (PC) and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time in that they took the time they needed to realize an impressively solid, logical, and cohesive vision for a game experience. The pacing and design are phenomenal. From what I hear, MP2 sort of dropped the ball, so I'll likely just skip that and go back to playing Unreal Tourney 2004.
  • A 61" TV eases a lot of life's problems.
  • As usual, I'm head over heels for someone I can't have, and for someone else I might be able to have if I ever get a chance to TALK to her.
  • I miss kissing, holding hands, cuddling, and talking the night away with a lady. The sex is good, too, but really....what's more memorable? First kisses, and first contact in general, are the best. If you disagree, you're reading the wrong blog and I encourage you to go away right now.
  • I'm trying to play Chrono Trigger (Super Nintendo) for the third time. Don't interpret that as "I've already completed it twice" because I haven't. Both times I tried to play it before, something went wrong, like my save file got wiped or something. Now I'm playing it on my laptop. If you're wondering how I can do that, ask and I might just be a sweetie and tell you.
  • Did I mention I went to a titty bar? BEST SHIT EVER!
I guess that's about all for now. I'll be doing a review of DDGirls.com, which will appear over here sometime soon, so keep your eyebulbs peeled. Also, I may be going back to NYC, as said earlier. If we somehow pull our shit together around here, I'll likely wind up in Leominster (pronounced "Lemminster") or Worcester (pronounced "Wuss-ter"), Massachusetts, for at least the next six months. Nine days and counting till decisions have to be made. Keep your eyes coming back here for the latest.

For MTV News, I'm Serena Altschul.

No comments: