Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What a feeble creature am I.

It's not one thing. It's never just one thing. It's always a group, and they attack at once, like a school of piranha or a pack of hounds, whittling down my sanity until I'm left in a foul mood.

I'm not sure where it started. Probably when I remembered I have a review due for the Sex Herald tomorrow that I haven't put a lot of time into just yet. From there, a squawking baby never helps. After that I think it was losing a game in NHL 2k3, then going on a quest I was in no shape to go on in WarCraft and not even getting the item that was the whole point of the quest because of a communication problem. Then there was more work than I wanted to do tonite. I'm still a little sick. It's cold outside. The Avalanche beat St. Louis tonite (I don't like the Avs, no matter how much I like Corrina). Then neither of the good convo strings I'd been part of the last several days showed their faces in my inbox or on IM tonite.

Now that I step back and look at it, I'm kinda glad I thought back to the beginning. Here I thought I was bummed cuz Elvie and Corrina had been so quiet today. They do have a way of making my day.

Upsides are that Karina wants to get an apartment with me (hope it goes well), Paula (I'd link, but she dun want me to) is willing to help, and Leslie and Mike did their best to cheer me up tonite.

Well, back to the grind. I'm never gonna get my work done if I don't DO it. As always thanks for continuing to put up with me, dear Interweb.

No comments: