Saturday, June 24, 2006

Evolution of a Druid

It's been a while since I gave you lovelies a look at the growth of my sexy lil Druid in World of Warcraft. First pic is from probably in her teens (in lvls):

CLICKY!

Notice the patchwork pants, the crappy staff, and the all around pauper-esque appearance. Poor girl. And sleeping on a park bench no less. :(

But, all good things come to those who....level up. She's at 40 now, and looking a lot better. See for yourself.

PUT MOUSE HERE, PRESS LEFT BUTTON!

Ooh la la, if I do say so myself. Standing proud on the docks of Menethil, sleek wardrobe and flowing cape, not to mention that excellentay staff she's sporting now.

Right click the pic and set it as your wallpaper. It will make her happy.

Also, for comedy's sake, here's a pic of one of many times Mike died and I parked my big bear butt on his head while he ran back to get his body. He's a tool.

LOOK AND LAUGH!

No comments: