Monday, August 07, 2006

Boobs and Birthdays

Many thanks to all who came out of the woodwork to wish me a happy birthday. I plan to spend the day eating cake, drinking vodka, and watching bare boobies bounce to and fro in front of my face. My original idea was to just hit Deja Vu or Platinum Showgirls up in Toledo, but then the unc said, "Hell, let's do BOTH!" And so it shall be. I've only ever been to Rick's in midtown Manhattan, and that was an upscale swanky joint I'd love to go back to. After tonite, I'll have two more experiences to compare against. The funny part is the unc has NEVER really been to a strip club in all his 60-some years of livin'. His biggest concern is falling in love with one of the dancers (he falls in love via the wrong head IMO), whereas my biggest concern is him having a heart attack.

Should be a good time. I'll try to remember enough of it to deliver upon you a full report either after we get back or the following morning. YAY FOR TITTIES!

QUICK POLL: I'm thinking about wearing the black suit from my current profile pic to the club. Would you advise me for or against this idea, and why? I don't wanna look like a chump, but I don't want them expecting $100 bills from me either....

2 comments:

Beck said...

It's your bday, you're going out, wear the suit. Have fun! (:

jim miller said...

happy b-day, then. i'm sure we'll see u eventually. enjoy...