Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fuel = ridiculously inconsistent


I still like this game, especially once I found out about the unintended "hit select when the timer says go to switch to any vehicle in any race" feature, but get this....

I start The Swamp race in Big Cauldron's Edge using the Trailblazer, perhaps the fastest and most well balance off/on-road bike available at this point, and as the 1st place guy is crossing the finish line, I'm in fourth or fifth, more than 500m behind 1st.

I try the same race again, this time using the Dustgrinder, which is roughly half as fast as the Trailblazer. I'm racing the same drivers in the same vehicles on the same track. Everything is the SAME except that I'm using a slower vehicle. The result? I win handily by 535m and 19 sec over the 2nd place finisher.

What. The. Eff.

No comments: