Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Updates

My astute readers -- all none of you -- have probably noticed a dearth of content for the last year until the past few hours. While some of these are just status updates yanked from other social media outlets, I have a feeling it will be constructive and somewhat cathartic to get back into the swing of things here. If that has to start with just a couple of reposts to get me feeling reconnected to the goings on here, so be it. And while I know blogging is considered passe and "so last year," I don't really care. I'm less likely to put pen to paper and risk a hand cramp, but I need the same end thru whatever means is available and comfortable.

And besides, I like the sound and the feeling of fingers flying across the clickety clack keyboard on my laptop. I don't hear it nearly enough these days outside of simply working. Something needs to pry open my head and get all the debris out so the truly useful content can flow through my mental capillaries unimpeded.

Plus, it's rare that I get to use big words like that in my day to day writing. :)

No comments: